The ar3cmonitor is a free client of the AR-3c realtime visualization system. It also supports the offline mode, when server's storage is used. The ar3cmonitor is a free software. It's licensed under the terms of GNU GPL version 2.
The ar3cmonitor is running on POSIX or Microsoft Windows systems with Qt library. Qt 2.3.x, 3.x or 4.x with Qt3 compatibility are supported. Both little-endian and big-endian processors are supported. Unalligned word access support is not required. Word size should be at least 32-bit.
The ar3cmonitor has been tested on the following systems:
- GNU/Linux on x86 (32-bit little-endian),
- GNU/Linux on x86-64 (64-bit little-endian),
- GNU/Linux on arm (32-bit little-endian, no unaligned word access, unsigned char)
- GNU/Linux on ppc64 (64-bit big-endian)
- Microsoft Windows on x86.
Report bugs to ar3c-bugs (at) microster.pl.